My Autobiography


KINESTI ARINIG TYAS

53.14.0622

UNIVERSITY OF 17 AGUSTUS 1945 Banyuwangi

DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH EDUCATION



          I was born with the full name Kinesti Arining Tyas in Sleman, Yogyakarta June 17, 1996. And I'm more known by the call Arin or there are also a call me Kinesti or Nesti. I am a child of the 2nd of 3 siblings, I have a brother and a sister, a brother named Ari Irawan. My brother is already working and he worked in Cilacap. My sister named Kartika Dina Latri.  Now she was 9 years old, and she still had elementary education. My father named Mujiyanta just a trader and farmer. My mother named Siti Rohanah just a good housewife and helping my father. I lived at Klatak. I live with my parents. Since childhood, I stayed in Tangerang, because my parents worked in there. But when I am in vocational high school, I moved in Banyuwangi.

          At the age of 5 years old I started my education at the level of kindergarten, the named is Tk Miftahul Huda Tangerang. After graduated of kindergarten I continue to Elementary School, and the elementary school also located in the same place with kindergarten, namely is SDI Miftahul Huda, kindergarten and elementary school I was not far from my house. Graduated elementary school I continue on junior high school, my junior high school was SMP Negeri 8 Tangerang, my junior high school was quite far from my house, which makes me go to school every in between by my father always beloved, I ride public transportation from school to home with my friends. Graduated from high school I was told to move in the hometown of my mother that Banyuwangi. I went in one of the private schools in Banyuwangi, namely SMK PGRI 1 Giri Banyuwangi, I majored in Office Administration (APK). Now I was sitting in University of 17 Agustus 1945 in fifth semester. I took English education. I am Muslim. Anyway, my favorite color is black. My hobby is listened the song. I listen all the song but if I think the song is good. My targeted is the maximum I graduated from college in early 2018, and hopefully can be achieved and will be a successful person in the future.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Introductory Paragraph

My Autobiography

Summary